Thumbnet.net headline news is a website that provides you with the most recent headlines from around the world so that you can stay up-to-date on all the latest news. This article has compiled five actual headlines to keep in mind.
Thumbnet.net headline news: Today’s Headlines
1. The University of Illinois plans to create the world’s largest digital archive of public domain works.
2. Apple has been granted a US patent for a new type of display that will allow users to interact with applications and content directly on the screen without using a mouse or keyboard.
3. Facebook is set to launch its cryptocurrency, “FB coin,” to increase its global influence and reach.
4. Europol has released a report warning that cybercrime is becoming increasingly sophisticated and global, costing businesses and governments billions annually.
1. The FBI is warning businesses of a new ransomware attack.
2. A major retailer is being sued for allegedly discriminating against obese customers.
3. A Chinese company has developed a new type of aircraft that can fly autonomously.
4. A woman claims she was fired because she refuse to dye her hair blonde.
Thumbnet.net headlines you need to know:
1. Apple Watch Could Soon Support LTE Data Connections
2. Snapchat Adds ‘Lenses’ That Mimic Other’s Faces
3. Facebook Announces Planned To Launch A VR Portal In 2020
4. Google Doodles ‘Sesame Street’ Character Cookie Monster
Welcome to the latest weekly edition of the headline news roundup. The top stories from thumbnet.net and other leading online news sources are here.
1. A Florida man has been charge with mailing a bomb to former President Barack Obama. Officials say the package sent through the mail on Friday and intercept before it reach its intend recipient. (CNN)
2. Bloomberg reports that the Trump administration is considering a plan to promote natural gas as a clean energy choice for the country. If approved, the proposal would increase the production of fracking and other unconventional drilling techniques. (Bloomberg)
3. Yahoo News reports that Special Counsel Robert Mueller has laid out enough evidence to indict President Donald Trump for obstruction of justice. Mueller’s team reportedly believes Trump tried to impede the investigation into Russia’s election meddling and possible ties to his campaign team. (Yahoo)
Thumbnet.net headline news: All Time Headlines
1. Judge approves $1.9 billion settlement in 2014 Volkswagen emissions cheating scandal
2. Trump administration announces it will end the DACA program
3. Woman killed by an alligator while walking her dog in Florida
4. Former NFL player Aaron Hernandez was found guilty of first-degree murder in the 2017 death of teammate Odin Lloyd
5. North Korea fires another ballistic missile over Japan